Terms & Conditions
Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices & descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice and replace any previously advertised details. All original items are supplied to the purchaser for collectible and display purposes only, and such items are not intended nor recommended for actual wear or use thereafter.
We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, equipment, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being used or worn.
All items advertised on this website are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise.
We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the cancellation rights below:
Cancellation – Buyer's rights
1) You have a right to cancel the sale contract, without giving any reason, at any time up to 14 days from receipt of the goods. To initiate a return during this period, please contact us by email to state your intentions. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that the initial shipping costs paid are non-refundable.
2) This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text from this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor for goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
3) You the buyer are responsible to bear any costs for the return of the item(s). Sufficient care in packing and cover against the loss or damage in return transit is highly recommended. Should the Item(s) fail to arrive, or if not in the same condition as shipped, then recompense will be claimed from you for the loss in value.
4) The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to provide a refund in such instances.
5) Any returned items paid for via Paypal will be refunded via Paypal in GBP.
Acknowledgment & Acceptance of Orders
No contract will exist between you the purchaser and us until we have received full payment and have dispatched the ordered products.
Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order, or acknowledgement from PayPay, does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded thereafter.
Shipping Charges and Terms
All orders are subject to a delivery, packaging and handling charge which will be calculated automatically upon checkout. In any instance where this automated system fails to charge the correct amount, we will notify you before dispatching the items in order to rectify the issue.
All items will be posted/shipped via a service which provides recorded delivery as standard. Whilst great care will be taken to ensure that all orders are adequately packaged to prevent breakage/damage, please be aware that all items are sent at the buyer’s own risk.
In the rare event of a parcel being lost in transit we will not be liable for such losses. Insurance, to the limits quoted by the delivery company involved, against loss or damage is included in our quoted delivery prices but offers only minimal cover as standard.
NOTE that additional shipping options with enhanced insurance cover are available, if required, and may also be insisted upon for certain higher value items. However, in such instances where enhanced cover is purchased, the insurance responsibility is retained at the discretion and under the terms of the delivery company utilised for the chosen service. Please contact us to discuss these options.
Sales of Deactivated Firearms / Edged Weapons / Inert Ammunition / Other Restricted Items
The sale of any deactivated firearms (EU UK Specification), edged weapons, inert ammunition and any other restricted items is only possible to those aged over 18, and such pieces are only available for postage within the UK mainland. Verification of age (via photo ID) will be required before the sale of any such items is granted.
All payments must be made in Great British Pounds (GBP) UK Sterling unless agreed otherwise.
Payments can currently be accepted via the following methods:
- Direct bank transfer/IBAN payment
- PayPal (all orders are subject to a +4% fee if using this method)
- Debit/Credit card (fulfilled by PayPal - see above)
Layaway Payment Plan
We are happy to consider interest free layaway payment plans on most higher value items above £250 GBP. Please contact us to discuss this option.
If accepted, a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the item list price will be required as the initial down payment.
As with all our items, any item which is purchased on a layaway plan is guaranteed as original, unless stated otherwise. However, should you wish to return an item which was purchased via this option, please note that we reserve the right to retain the 10% down payment in order to re-list and re-market the item.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, I reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the pricing or stated availability of any item.
All photographs depicted on the website are our property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.